10-year old Dylan Nolan was the overall 5k winner with a time of 18:49.0
Dylan is an exceptionally hard worker who knows what it takes to succeed. When he is not burning up the road in 5ks, he is blowing through the water on a competitive swim team. Dylan’s true love resides with all types of fishing, he is happiest with a fish on line! Dylan is also a honor student at Hillsborough Academy of Math and Science. Dylan’s family consists of His Dad, Mom, brother Gavin, and his dog Oliver.
Dylan will once again be running in 2017.
1st place 5k female finisher with a time of 19:47.1
Family Status: Married 15 years to Quint her college sweet heart, marathon training buddy and business partner; Quint is from Curacao, N.A.; Two Children - Ages 3 Alessandra and Age 5 Andreas. They are all three the love of my life along with running, friends and travel.
- Multi-Unit Owner of Tropical Smoothie Café – 7 Locations; First location opened 12 years ago
- Tampa Bay Tropical Smoothie Café Area Developer – 17 Locations; 6 new locations under development
- Real Estate Development
- Serves as a Guest Speaker at Engagements with Universities, various schools, athletic groups and teams
- “Creating Success with Vision and Hard Work - Find your Passion, Make it Happen and Keep Inspired”
- Tropical Smoothie National Top Store Sales Location Owner 13 years Tropical Smoothie Top Area Brand Development Builder
- Nominee St Petersburg's Woman of Distinction
- Currently competing as a sub-Elite Marathoner qualifying for World Major Marathons with the American Development Team
- Ranked as a Top Florida Female Runner and professionally coached
- 2013-2016 Completed 6 Sub 3-hour Marathons: Marine Corp Marathon, Jacksonville Marathon, LA Marathon, Chicago Marathon, Boston Marathon
- Ran 3 additional marathons in Disney, Amsterdam & Paris 3:00 3:02, 3:03
- 2014-2015 Selected for Florida’s Finest Team as a top Florida runner to compete at the Disney Marathon
- Prior to competitive marathons – competed as an elite triathlete and ranked as All-American for 5 years consecutively. Overall achievements include Top Finisher Places in:
- 2 Long Course National Championships
- Long Course World Championships
- 4 Half Ironman World Championships
- 2 Ironmans
- Marathon: 2:54 Chicago Marathon 2014
- ½ Marathon: 1:20 Holiday Halfathon 2013
- 10k: 37:36 Best Damn Race 2014
- 5k: 17:46 Harveys 5k 2014
- 1 Mile 5:30 University of Tampa 1 Mile Meet 2014
Looking to beat her 2016 time, Christina will join us again for the 2017 race!